Our belief at Basha High School is that all students enrolled in an AP course take the corresponding AP exam. Our primary focus remains providing access to AP curriculum for every student at Basha, while providing solid instruction and support to foster academic success with these rigorous curricula. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn college credit for the course and save significant money on tuition. Universities review high school transcripts for honors, AP classes and AP test scores for admission and credit approval.
Students will register online for their 2017 AP Exams. Each AP exam will cost $95.00. The registration process only takes a few minutes and can be completed from any electronic device with internet access. We have a dedicated computer in the front office for this purpose, if needed, and will answer any questions you may have. Online exam registration opens on November 28, 2016. Students can register through Total Registration using the URL: https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/30037 or clicking on the link at www.bashabears.com.
To complete the registration process, students must answer all of the required questions on the Total Registration website. We strongly recommend that parents review the registration form to ensure that the correct exam(s) are ordered. Once registration is complete please print two copies of the confirmation pdf page. One for the school and one for your records.
There are 3 options for payment of AP test fees:
1) Online through Infinite Campus Parent Portal; must bring confirmation page & online payment receipt to Mrs. Bell in front office.
2) In person at the Bookstore in F1; must bring confirmation page with payment of cash, check (payable to Basha HS) or debit/credit card to the Bookstore.
3) Tax Credit Donation in person at the Bookstore in F1; must bring confirmation page and tax credit form with payment of cash, check or debit/credit to Bookstore.
Important dates/deadlines/information for AP Testing
· Registration Opens: Monday, November 28, 2016
· Tax credit donation can be used to pay AP exam fees in the Bookstore
· Students requiring financial assistance should contact Dr. Fujino or Mrs. Bell in the front office
· Pre-Ad Sessions will be held in April 2017
· Standard Registration Closes: Friday, February 17 @ 4:00 pm
· Late Registration ($10 fee per exam) Closes: Friday, March 3rd @ 4:00 pm
· Exams must be paid in full by 3pm Friday, March 3rd. Tests will not be ordered if not paid by this date.
If you have any questions, please contact myself or Mrs. Bell at 480-224-2128.
Dr. Gary Fujino