You make the difference!
By participating in the Arizona Tax Credit to Education program, you enable students at Bogle to extend their learning and experiences beyond the classroom. Annual tax-deductable donations during 2014-2015 funded a variety of extra-curricular opportunities for our kids:
State law allows contributions of up to $400 for married couples and up to $200 for single parents – any amount is appreciated and is 100% tax deductable for the donor. When making a tax credit contribution, be sure to designate BOGLE as your receiving school.
- Sponsorship and supplies for more than 20 before/after-school clubs
- Guest speakers, assemblies, and curriculum-related field trips
- Entry fees for academic competitions and fine arts clinics/conferences
- Registration fees for sports campus, leadership summits, equipment
- Quarterly academic and other student recognition awards
- Team t-shirts and quarterly celebrations
- Intersession extension and remediation programs
- Homework Hub tutoring
- Laptops and audio visual equipment
- Summer STEM Camp
Contributions eligible for a tax credit are donated directly to schools, not to the state or the school district. To participate, follow this link to donate online or you can print a form to complete and submit your contribution.