• Write-in Student Edition - The write-in book at every grade allows students to problem solve, record, and practice right in their own book. Each lesson also includes 2 pages of practice and homework!
• Interactive Student Edition – This is an online interactive approach to developing the lesson concepts. Concepts can be practiced and reinforced at home.
• Math On The Spot Videos – These are instructional videos featuring GO Math! authors that provide an engaging tutorial to demonstrate important concepts and skills. These can also be accessed at home for parent and student support. Click here to sign-up for video support at home.
• The Personal Math Trainer– This online resource includes personalized practice, homework, and assessments. Click here to take a closer look at your online resources that can help you and your child work successfully together.
- Encourage your child to identify and solve everyday problems involving numbers.
- Talk about the importance of math and how it is used in daily life.
- Review your child’s homework and ask them to explain how they arrived at their solutions to problems. Fixing any errors is not