Back to School Information
The office will open on Monday, July 11.
Meet the Teacher
Thursday, July 21, 5:00 - 6:30
First Day of School
Monday, July 25
- 8:10 - First Recess Bell (students allowed on campus)
- 8:25 - First School Bell (students line up with teachers)
- 8:30 - Tardy Bell (school day begins)
- 3:00 - Dismissal Bell (all students dismissed)
Parent Drop off and Pick up Information
West Parking Lot
- Kindergarten-Third Grade Students
- The parking lot can only be entered and exited from the WEST direction.
- Left turns into the parking lot and right turns out of the parking lot are against traffic rules.
East Parking Lot
- Third-Sixth Grade Students
- The parking lot can only be entered and exited from the EAST direction.
- Right turns into the parking lot and left turns out of the parking lot are against traffic rules.
Dropping and Picking Up Students
- The drop off and pick up lines are the only place to pick up and drop off students. Please do not drop your child off or pick them up from the parking area.
- Please refrain from using Jacaranda Parkway and Oleander to drop off and pick up students.
- Each parking lot has one crosswalk for students, parents, and family members to use to safely cross the parking lot to the school grounds. We thank you in advance for using these crosswalks to ensure the safety of everyone involved.