SIGN-UP GENIUS AND PARENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER ARE LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Although Bogle Junior High is not open for regular in person classes at this time, we will be providing onsite accommodations for students who need access or support with technology. Starting August 17th, students who have preregistered for a session may come to campus and work on their online classwork. This Onsite Access Program will be Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. Parents may sign up for one or both of the following daily sessions depending upon availability.
Session #1: 8:30 am – 11:30 am Session #2: 12:00pm – 3:00 pm
Based on social distancing guidelines and available supervision, sessions will be limited and for registered students only. Should you wish your child to attend any of the sessions, you will need to register using the Signup Genius link on our school website. This link will be active on Thursday mornings at 9am for the following week’s signups. You may also call the school office after 9am on Thursday to reserve your time slots.
Here are some details regarding the program:
- Students may have access to a district device based on availability but are encouraged to bring their personal device or CUSD issued device as well as headphones and power cord.
- Parents are required to transport students to and from the campus. There will be NO district transportation provided.
- With limited space and staff available, and in alignment with our health mitigation strategies, we highly recommend that parents sign their student up for only the number of time slots necessary to complete their online classwork as there are no activities provided outside of supervised online classwork.
- Students will be required to stay for their entire time slot unless physically checked out by a parent/guardian. Parent/guardian must show identification to check out a student.
- Students registered for all sessions (full day) must bring their lunch to be eaten at the designated break time (11:30 am – Noon). The cafeteria will not be open. For more information about curbside meal distribution for families, please see the CUSD website at https://www.cusd80.com/CurbsideMeals.
- Facial coverings will be required for all students who participate and will be worn when appropriate physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- ALL Students who participate in on-site learning MUST bring their Parent Acknowledgement Form when they first arrive to participate. This form is only required once during the child’s participation during the virtual phase of learning.
Please note that for your child to participate, they MUST NOT exhibit any one of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or severely immunocompromised. Should these symptoms appear during their participation, they will be sent home. As well, all students are to adhere to the CUSD Student Code of Conduct. If they are unable to, parents will be called to come pick up their child.
Sign Up Genius - Week of September 21st
Sign Up Genius - Week of September 28th