Tryout Packet 2019(print, sign, and turn in to room C13)- updated 7/16
Teacher-Coach Evaluation Form (print 3, give to teachers/coach, and turn in to C13)
Casteel Cheer Handbook (print, sign, and turn in to room C13)
For those who weren't able to attend the pre-tryout meeting, here is the powerpoint we used to cover big topics: Pre-Tryout PP
Tryout To Do List:
1. Print Tryout Packet. Complete and turn in to room C13 by date listed on packet.
2. Make sure you have 3 teacher-coach evaluation forms. These need to be filled out by CORE teachers (math, language arts, or science) and a coach (Casteel Coach if applicable). If you don't have a coach at Casteel, please have another coach who has coached you within the last couple years fill an evaluation out for you. Make sure these are turned in on, or before, the due date listed.
Incoming 7th grade students are not required to have these completed.*
Transfer students are not required to have these completed.*
*If students have participated in outside sports (ex. All-Star Cheer, gymnastics, etc.), please have a coach complete
an evaluation form.
3. Create an account on www.registermyathlete.com
4. Get an UPDATED physical BEFORE the first day of tryouts and upload it to www.registermyathlete.com
Little Clinic at Frys will do physicals for $29: https://www.thelittleclinic.com/clinic-services/851/00113
5. High School Students: Must complete Brainbook and upload certificate to www.registermyathlete.com
Current Casteel Athletes: you must print out your certificate and upload to www.registermyathlete.com