Meet Your Teacher:
Mrs. Sabrina Romonoski
Math 7 Periods: 1, 2, 3, 5
Cheer Academy Period: 6
Remind Class Code: romono
This course is designed to improve and extend student math skills in the following areas: number theory, basic operations (with fractions, decimals, and integers), proportions, percentages, measurement, graphing, statistics, and geometric concepts.
Navigating Through The Site
Please use the tabs at the left to navigate.
"Welcome to Math 7"
- Required supplies for students
- Powerpoint from Curriculum Night
"Math 7- Daily Work"
- Daily Warm ups, which include homework and classwork
- Explanation of Friday HW Quizzes
- Explanation of how HW is graded
"Math Notes (Notebook)"
- Copies of each set of notes and examples that students will take in class.
"Tutorials- Homework Help!"
- Videos that help explain concepts taught in class.
Required Supplies for Students
- Some sort of notebook
- Basic Calculator
- Daily Agenda
- Binders or folders to keep work organized -- students need to find an organizational system that works best for them
Community Supplies/Donations to the Classroom (thank you!)
- Glue sticks
- White board markers
- Lined paper (college ruled)
- Disinfectant wipes
- Individually wrapped candy