BIG IDEAS MATH TEXTBOOK
Before you can log into the textbook you MUST change your password - every year they are reset - follow the directions that were or will be emailed out - then log in to the book and make sure it works - if you need help ask ASAP.
The textbook we will be using is called Big Ideas Math: Algebra 1 or Big Ideas Math: Algebra 2. Everyone has access to the textbook online - follow the directions below to access it.
Students have their OWN login and password to access the textbook and all the resources that come with it. There are videos to help explain the concepts, live tutoring, along with a lot of other helpful tools. Students will login through Clever or Infinite Campus.
- Go to Big Ideas Math
- Click on "Log in With Clever"
- Click on either "Login with Active Directory" or "Login with Google" - there are hints as to what your user name and password should be for each format
- Enter your username and password
- You should see your name in the upper right hand corner
- To get to the actual book pages cllick on the Student Dynamic E-Book App
If at any time you are having trouble logging in through Infinite Campus or Clever - you can always access a free version of just the book by following the instructions below - this way you can still do your homework on time!
- Click the link below select the link at the bottom of the screen that says "View Easy Access Materials".
- This will take you to a different page where you need to choose "COMMON CORE HS" under the drop down menu for program.
- Click GO.
- Then click on the book for your class.