Students and Parents,
While Riggs is closed due to the Covid-19 virus, we will be utilizing the following links. Please click on the following links for information on how to access materials or directions for curriculum and assignments.
- This is where you will be able to access your Journey's book, your McGraw-Hill My Math book, Office 365 and all other online activities from CUSD.
- Using Clever as a CUSD student (Click here for directions on how to use Clever as a student)
- On Clever, our math book is McGraw Hill MyMath; our ELA/Reading is ThinkCentral Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journey's
- Students, Parents and Community Links
- This is where you can connect with your classmates using video responses.
- Use the carrot (down button) on the right hand side to scroll through all topics available.
- View and respond to new topics just like as if we were in Community Circle.
- Send Mrs. Weiand a homework question under the topic What's Your Question?"
- Click the green +plus to record your response; your video will come to Mrs. Weiand first for preview; then it will appear in the topic.
- Check back often as new topics are added and more student responses appear.
- Click for password reminders. Password Reminders
- This is where your child will be able to see class announcements, assignments,resources and Google Meet links
- Accessing Google Classroom Click here for step by step directions on how to access our google classroom
- Riggs Student Directions for Parents with no gmail or Google
- Riggs Student Directions for Signing into GSE Account