1. Select a Story: click on the story you want to read.
2. Key Words: Click to learn the key words.
3. Prediction: What do you think the story will be about? Answers you might want to use:
I think the story will be about .......
I predict this story will be about ...because.....
4. Cold Timing: Parents use your password to time the first time the student reads and mark errors.
5. Read Along: Read with the narrator.
6. Practice: Practice reading on your own.
7. Quiz: Answer the multiple choice questions and use complete sentences to answer other questions.
8. Retell/Word list: Write a summary of what the story is about (5 sentences minimum) or practice list of words.
9. Pass: Parents use your password to time the final reading and record errors.