What's up Miss Brown?
What's going on everyone!? Welcome to 8th Grade Investigative Science for 2020-2021! Want to get a sneak peak of who I am as a person? Well, guess what? You are in luck!
- 3rd year at ACPO
- Bachelors in Biochemistry and MED in Secondary Education
- Have 2 dogs
- Enjoy video games
- Enjoy baking
- Love hiking, camping, and fishing
So what is it exactly that we cover throughout the school year? Well, since we are an honors class, students are learning high school Investigative Science! Topics covered during the school year include:
- Nature of science - the exploration of what makes science, science and how to perform sicentific experiments.
- Chemistry - chemistry fundamentals that better prepare students for high school chemistry as well as covering some basic high school chemisrty.
- Bilogy - biology fundamentals that better prepare students for high school biology as well as covering some basic high school biology.
- Physics - physics fundamentals including basic physics equations, Newton's Laws, motion maps, and kinematic graphs.
Classroom Wish List
I will update this spot as soon as we all return to school!