Dual Enrollment Deadlines and Payments
PAYMENT (or payment plan selection) must be made immediately upon registering.
- 9/13/2020 (for fall and year long classes)
- 2/7/2021 (for spring classes)
- $85.00 a credit, with a $15.00 registration fee per semester
- Payment can be made online at my.maricopa.edu, over the phone at 480-732-7312 or in person at the Chandler Gilbert Community College, Coyote Center.
- It is strongly encouraged that students pay online in order to avoid long wait times in person or over the phone.
Payment Plans for fall 2020 only:
If you are unable to make your scheduled payments, you can:
- Make a change to a payment date within the current month of your existing schedule, except for your final payment.
- Modify your current payment schedule online or contact Student Business Services (SBS@cgc.edu or 480-732-7312) or Nelnet Campus Commerce at 1-800-609-8056 for assistance.
- Terminate your existing plan to stop automatic withdrawals. Prior to terminating your existing plan, please contact Student Business Services to discuss options and avoid unnecessary fees.
Payment in full, or signing up for the Payment Plan, is due upon registration. Students will be dropped daily for non-payment. If a student is dropped for non-payment, they can re-enroll until September 13, 2020 for Fall and Year-Long classes and until February 7, 2021 for Spring classes.