Welcome to Kindergarten! This website is meant to help keep you informed about the happenings in your child's classroom. I hope you find this site helpful.Kindergarten student hours are 8:30AM- 2:45PM. Kindergarten students will be picked up at the drive up, pickup area in front of the school at 2:45.Important happenings:
Teacher Wish List of Needed Supplies: (A donation of any of these items would be greatly appreciated)copy paperglue sticksPlay-dohWatercolor paint setsExpo dry erase markerswhite paper bags (lunch bag size)brown paper bags (lunch bag size)Scotch tapepipe cleanerstissue paper
- 2/12 and 2/13 Early release, parent teacher conferences. more informaton to come
- 2/14 Statehood Day and Valentine's Day. Children may bring in 22 cards for our classroom Valentine exchange. Please do not have your chld write their classmates names on the front of the cards. However, please have your child sign the back of each card, so we know whom they are from.
- 2/24 Child's Play will be here presenting Elephant and Piggy to the kindergarteners.
- 3/5 Conley's International day 2:00 - 4:30
- Spring break March 7 - 24
- Students return Tuesday March 24th
New to our kindergarten? Please check out the New to Kindergarten Page for additional information.
Volunteer information: If you would like to volunteer...please contact me and I'll be happy to add your name, and schedule you into our week. I never turn away help. Parents that would like to sign up to be "at home" helpers will be contacted for various projects throughout the year.Homework: A homework calendar will be sent home every month, and checked each Friday. Please be watching for it, it is due back every Friday. Copies of the monthly homework can also be found on the Homework Page.Contact Information: To ensure I have your correct email address, please email me at Schliesmann.Halle@cusd80.com When you email me, please include the first name of your child in the subject line. I look forward to your email.Newsletter: A weekly newsletter will be emailed to you and will also be posted on Newsletter Page. If you do not receive a newsletter, please email me and I will make sure you are added to the list.Help fund kindergarten field trips through a Tax Credit donation. Information can be found on the Tax Credit Page
Click to: Report a Problem |