**When should you visit colleges in the Career Center?
**How do you sign up for a college visit in the Career Center?
- You should sign up to listen to a rep from out of state colleges in your junior or senior year.
- You should sign up to listen to a rep from in state colleges in your senior year.
- Each year ASU and U of A have a "junior day" visit in the Career Center in the spring of your junior year.
- You cannot sign up for college visits in your freshman or sophomore years.
- You should be on track for eligibility to the colleges you sign up for.
- You should be able to miss a portion or all of a class if the college is here during class time.
- Throughout the year, college reps will schedule their visits during conference hours on Thursdays and Fridays with the exception of the Fall. This is when out of state colleges travel and when most of the college fairs are happening all around the valley. We schedule colleges throughout the day. It is up to you, the student, and/or teacher to decide whether or not you can miss all or a portion of the class during an out of state college visit. You will have to make up all work that you miss. It is a very important decision that you make, to decide whether you can miss a class. If you cannot afford to miss a class, stop by the career center and pick up any extra viewbooks the college may have left.
- Click on the name of the college
- Register - you must have a registered name on our website to be able to do this. Create a username and password.
- Mrs. Lytle will then receive an email alerting her that you would like to attend.
- A few days before the college visit, you will receive a pass delivered to your class.
- Don't forget to click on the link to receive "E-alerts" from the Career Center!