1. What time is my child's lunch?
All classes take a 20 minute recess before their lunch times. The updated lunch schedule will be available here at the start of the school year.
2. When is break?
Fall break is Monday, October 2 through Tuesday, October 17
Winter break is Friday, December 22 through Tuesday January 8
Spring break is Monday, March 12 through Monday, March 26
Summer starts Thursday, May 31
3. What is the last day of school/first day of school?
The last day of school is Wednesday May 31, 2017.
School resumes Monday July 24, 2017.
4. Can I request a teacher for next year?
You may complete an environmental form that provides information about your child. We will take this information into consideration when deciding on teacher placement. The forms will be available at the front office beginning May 1st.
5. When will I know my student’s class placement for the 2017-2018 school year?
Class placement will be emailed to you approximately two weeks prior to the beginning of the school year.6. How do I pay for lunch?
You can send payment (checks made out to Basha Elementary or C.U.S.D) to school. Envelopes should be marked with the words “Lunch Money”, your child’s name, and their teacher’s name. Or you can set up an account on-line through www.mylunchmoney.com. You will need to provide your child’s birth date and student ID number. There is a small fee for this convenience.
7. Where can I find a breakfast or lunch menu?
Menus are available through the district's Nutrition and Food Services website.
8. What junior high and high school do Basha students attend?Please refer to the district boundary maps which are separated into Elementary/Jr. High/High School.
9. What are the school hours?
School Day: 8:25 am - 3:00 pm
Early Release Day: 8:25 am – 11:30 am
Please refer to the website calendar for all early release information.
10. How will I find out if my child’s club is meeting?
All school clubs (not including tutoring) are listed on the website calendar. If a club needs to be cancelled due to illness or weather, an email alert will be sent to you. Vendor operated clubs will have personnel call parents to advise of any cancellation or change in dates.
11. How do I find a teacher's extension or email address?
You can find this information on the Teacher Contact Page [will be updated in July 2017)
Click to: Report a Problem