WEINBERG WRANGLERS ROPING IN ALL BULLIES
IDENTIFYING A POSSIBLE BULLY
TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND LETS ROPE IN THE BULLY BEHAVIORS BY PRACTICING GOOD CHARACTER!
- Aggressive when playing with friends
- Enjoys putting others down, teases, makes fun of other
- Encourages exclusion of other students
- Threatens other with violence
- Easily angered
- Often rude, sarcastic, disrespectful, to adults and students.
- Arrogant and boastful winner or sore loser when engaging in a competitive games.
- Enjoys attention and laughter at the expense of other,often with a negative tone.
- Likes to be in control; enjoys power.
- Bullies will lie to achieve their goals.
- Doesn’t let adults catch them; sneaky
- Calls names
- They control their friends by threatening