RISING SENIORS? Class of 2020? Check out these articles/events:
Class of 2020: College Application Workshop for ASU, NAU, U OF A, & GCU is July 22. Sign up is required! If you complete an application for any of these schools during the workshop, your application fee will be waived! Recruiters from each school will be here to help you! You need to know your social security # & having your license or state ID on hand is helpful!
- Open until filled, for GCU Summer Institute: Flyer | Brochure-Detailed
- ASU Summer Programs, visit the website - so many options for all grade levels!
- NAU Summer Programs, check out the list! Programs with partnering schools and out of state schools!
- University of Arizona Pre Med Summer Program, visit the website - recommended for pre-health and pre-med interests!
- University of Arizona Engineering Summer Program, visit the website - Programs for girls and boys in STEM
INTERNSHIP, SUMMER, OR STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS: PHS Career Center Programs
EARN TO LEARN SCHOLARSHIP (Class of 2020): Are you a financial need student trying to fund your college education? Check out the Earn to Learn Scholarship and Savings program. The application for class of 2020 will be opened on March 1, 2019! View here for more details about eligibility, applications, and deadlines.
RESEARCH YOUR COLLEGES and find out if it's the right fit for you! Visit College Board's https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/college-search
WHAT LOOKS GREAT ON YOUR RESUME & COLLEGE APPLICATIONS?
Text the following…
@PumasAZ20 to 81010
@PumasAZ21 to 81010
@PumasAZ22 to 81010
@PumasAZ23 to 81010
GPA Calculator (Core)