Make-Up Form & Policies
- IT IS THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE FOR MAKING UP ALL PARTICIPATION, ASSIGNMENTS, QUIZZES AND NOTES. It is her responsibility to arrange a time for making up quizzes.
- Participation, assignments and quizzes can only be made up for EXCUSED absences.
- The make up assignment(s) for participation points are available on the bulletin board in the locker room. The student may pick one up and turn it in for full credit one week after the absence and receive full participation points if the assignment is done correctly.
- Make up work can only be turned in to your PE teacher.
- If an assignment or a quiz was assigned prior to an absence, the student is still responsible for turning in work or taking quiz on the assigned date.
- If the assignment or quiz was given during an absence, the student has one week from the day they return to turn in the assignment or take the quiz.
- If the student has questions regarding make-up work, etc., please ask during dress-out time.
Click Here For: Make-Up Form