The Principal's Post
Thanks to the Perry High School staff and students for a great start to the 2016-17 school year. Fall sports and activities are in full swing right now. I urge you to come out and support the athletic and fine arts programs at Perry High School. You will not be disappointed.
As our enrollment has increased, so has traffic before and after school. Parents, there is less traffic the earlier you drop off your student. Also, there is less congestion after school if you wait a little longer to pick up.
I am very, very pleased with our ACT, AIMS, Az Merit, and AP scores. We are hoping to have these scores up on our web site by the end of September. I will let you know when they are available for you to access.
Are you researching schools? We offer student guided tours every Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. Feel free to join, no appointment necessary.
As always, feel free to contact me about anything at email@example.com or 480-224-2808.
Principal's Pride Pics
- Cedric Smith - Taking the time to visit a classroom and tell students what it takes to become a Division 1 and a professional football player.
- Sharon Biemond - Taking a new, lost student to the cafeteria and buying her lunch.
- John Prothro - Always willing to take on anything with a smile on his face.
- Leslie Jones - Sharing her expertise with her department, fine arts.
- Rhonda Duering - Thanks for coming back and helping with ELD paperwork.
- Pat Phillips - Organizing the first ever Tri-University College Fair.
- Yesenia Gallo - Thanks for training new administrative assistant.
- Wayne Glashagel - Taking care of the folks at the bus barn.
- Social Studies Department - Taking care of traveling teachers and having a positive attitude.
- Shelamae Woodworth - Organizing college week.
- Karen Hutchinson - Helping out the biology department by making their chemical solutions.
- Donna Murdock - Always there for all.
- Shayla Lolo - Doing a great job as a first year teacher.