In the STEM Lab we are always looking for ways to cut costs and to be sustainable to protect our planet. For projects we utilize recycled materials whenever possible. If you would like to help us in organizing these items, we would truly appreciate your time!
Items we collect:
· Paper towel and toilet paper cardboard rolls
· Egg cartons
· Bottle caps (rinsed)
· Yogurt, cottage cheese, and other plastic tubs (rinsed)
·Cardboard boxes, like those from frozen lunches or cereal (broken down)
Ways to make it easier for us to store them:
· Clean any food debris from items prior to donation.
· Break down cardboard boxes so that they will lay flat.
· In the copy room… save the copy paper wrappers. If you separate the glue and cut them in half that is tremendous! By all of us taking this time we save so many resources! As an added bonus we re-purpose an item that otherwise may find its way to a landfill! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!