For many families, money for college is by far the most stressful subject of a student's senior year. Under this tab "Money" you will find multiple ways to unlock opportunities for scholarship and financial aid to help ease the burden of today's high college costs.Here's our advice:
- Click every link under the Money tab.
- Read every scholarship and subscribe to this webpage for updates.
- Make sure you complete the FAFSA every year you attend college, on time!
- Visit your final college destination site and look for scholarships there.
- Let your counselor know your financial situation so they can recommend you for nominated scholarships.
- Start early! Freshman year is not too early to start educating yourself about financial possibilities.