We will have homework Monday through Thursday. Homework is assigned to reinforce concepts learned in class and to establish independent learning skills. Below you will discover a general outline of the weekly homework.If you have any questions or concerns on the homework, please email me.
* Homework is worth 5 points:
- 1 point for being turned in on time
- 1 point for blue and white
- 1 point for agenda signed
- 1 point for math
- 1 point for language/reading
* If homework is forgotten in the classroom, students will need to pick it up the next day.
* Homework will not be accepted after the second day it is late.
* Students will be provided one day for each day they were absent to make up missed homework assignments.
* Students should spend 20 - 40 minutes on homework plus 20 minutes of reading each night.
* Homework passes may not be used on book projects or poem recitations.
- Math page in book
- Spelling Activity
- Read for 20 minutes
- Blue and white returned
- Parent signature in agenda
*subject to change based on weekly needs