If you would like to do Quiz or Test corrections to recover up to half the points you missed, please follow these instructions.Social Studies Quiz/Test Corrections
If you are not happy with your score you have the opportunity to make corrections by doing the following on a separate sheet of paper:
1. Indicate the correct answer for each question you want to correct.
2. Explain why that answer is correct, either through definitions or examples.
3. Explain why your original answer was incorrect.
4. Staple your corrections to your quiz or test and return them to Mrs. Viliborghi within a week of getting your paper back.For every correction you complete correctly, you can recover one half of the points you missed.
9. What is Claudette Colvin (almost) famous for?
a. Her refusal to give up her seat on the bus to a white manb. Her bold legal battle to be admitted to a state university
c. Organizing a sit-in to bring attention to police brutality
d. The riot she led in Harlem in 1963
9) The correct answer was A, "her refusal to give up her seat on the bus to a white man"
This is the correct answer because Claudette Colvin was arrested for not getting out of her seat 9 months before Rosa Parks, but she didn't get the same recognition.
My answer was wrong because Claudette Colvin was not a rioter. She preferred non-violent resistance.