Auxier Choirs Information Page
AUXIER CHOIR CONTRACT
I, ______________________________, would like to be a member of the Auxier Choir. I will abide by the following requirements to the best of my ability.
1. I will attend all rehearsals (Tuesdays, Cadette Choir, Wednesday Senior Choir) mornings from 7:45 – 8:30). Let me know if you cannot attend.
2. I will attend all performances (To be determined) Let me know well in advance if you cannot attend.
3. I will have good citizenship in all my classes and at school.
4. I will have good behavior during rehearsals and performances both at school and away from
5. In order to perform, I will dress according to the choir uniform policy: Auxier Choir T- shirt, Khaki or navy pants/slacks dark shoes. Please, no jeans, capris, shorts, skirts, navy denim, or pants with holes allowed.
6. I understand if these guidelines are not followed, I will not be allowed to participate in the Auxier Choir.
7. My parent/guardian will provide transportation to rehearsals and performances if needed.
8. I will make every effort to complete all classroom homework assignments and maintain passing grades in all subject areas.
Student Signature Date
I give my permission for my child to be a member of the Auxier Choir. We
understand and agree to the commitment required and will provide the required uniform.
Parent Signature) Date
Home or Cell Phone Number: __________________________________________
Email address of everyone you want to receive communications: (very important I have this!) ______________________________________________________________
Student’s grade and classroom teacher this year: __________________________________
T shirt size_________ (Youth SML, Adult SML Xlg)