CUSD Seal of Bi-literacy--Information for Students and Parents
- Full information from the Arizona Department of Education can be found at https://www.azed.gov/standards-practices/seal-biliteracy
- STAMP 4S will be utilized to assess language proficiency in four areas; Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- Registration will take place through Community Education
- There will be a fee of $120 to register for the STAMP 4S
- AP students with a score of 3 or above also qualify for the Seal of Biliteracy
- Students must be Proficient as measured by AZELLA during or prior to the current academic year
- Students must complete all English requirements for graduation with an overall grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- Students must show high levels of proficiency in English by receiving a passing score in English on the state assessment
If you are interested in applying, be sure to check out our application information page.