CUSD Seal of Bi-literacy--Information for Students and Parents
- Full information from the Arizona Department of Education can be found at www.azed.gov/sealofbiliteracy
- STAMP 4S will be utilized to assess language proficiency in four areas; Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Testing will take place in February 2020.
- Registration will take place through Community Education and will be open September 2019.
- There will be a fee of $105 to register for the STAMP 4S
- Juniors scoring a 3 or above on Spring AP exams will be exempt from the STAMP 4S, but must complete the online application for scores to be considered. IB scores at or above a 4 will also be accepted.
- Students must be Proficient as measured by AZELLA during or prior to the current academic year
- Students must complete all English requirements for graduation with an overall grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- Students must show high levels of proficiency in English by receiving a passing score in English on the state assessment
If you are interested in applying, be sure to check out our application information page.