Love to Sing?
Join the Ryan Royals Choir: Intermezzo!
Who: Any 3rdgrade student who loves to sing and wants to sing with a great group of kids! Choir at Ryan Elementary is a place for students who want to express themselves through performing arts and have fun in the process. We will learn proper singing technique, breath support, etc. In this club, students will learn more about what it means to be in an ensemble and work with other students toward a common goal. Additionally, the Ryan Choir is a great way to get your voice ready for Musical Theatre in the Spring!
What: The Ryan Royals Choir: Intermezzo!
When: Rehearsals will take place every Wednesday from 7:40 am to 8:25 am. Rehearsals will start on October 17th and continue until December 12th. The Ryan Royals Choir: Intermezzo will participate in a Holiday Concert on December 13th.
Where: Rehearsals will be held in the Ryan Music Room, Music Room B.
Cost: $25, which includes a new choir t-shirt, instruction, materials, the Ryan Holiday Concert, and an end-of-the-season party (December 14th).
You must pay and register for Choir through the CUSD Community Education website:
***Please Note: Registration will close on Thursday, October 25, 2018. ***
Questions: Call Ms. Beauvais at 480-224-3213, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan Choir members and parents agree to abide by the following rules. Failure to abide may result in dismissal from Choir.
- Show respect and caring at all times, and sing your very best!
- Be on time to rehearsals and concerts. Choir members should report to the music room promptly at 7:40 am. The first rehearsal will be held September 11th.
- There will be no rehearsal during school intercessions (see dates above).
- Parents should notify Ms. Beauvais if their student will be absent from choir. Students are allowed FOUR absences from rehearsal. TWO instances of tardiness will equal ONE Excessive absences will result in consequences such as: removal from performance, removal from field trip, or removal from choir.
- Please drop students off at the gate south of the office promptly between 7:35 am – 7:40 am
- Beauvais will be at the gate at 7:40 am. She will accompany the students back to her classroom at 7:40 am and will close the gate at that point.
- When dropping off, please pull all the way forward to keep the flow of traffic going.
***If you do arrive after 7:40 am, your child with go in through the office and proceed directly to the music room.***