• Welcome to Basha AMS!

    If your student is currently attending a Chandler Unified school, please fill out an open enrollment form and the registration forms found here.  We also require proof of residence in the form of a current utility bill.

     Enrollment Packet for Current CUSD Students


    If you are new to Chandler Unified School District, please fill out an open enrollment form and this registration packet.

    Enrollment Packet for Students NEW to CUSD