Second Grade Supply List
The following is a list of supplies recommended for the 2019/2020 school year.
Supplies will be shared within the classroom, unless listed as labeled, on the list below:
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 2 reams of white copy paper
- 2 packages of lined wide ruled paper
- 2 4-pack Elmer’s glue sticks
- 2 dozen pencils (Ticonderoga brand is preferred)
- 2 packages of black EXPO dry erase markers
- 2 Clorox/Lysol Wipes or baby wipes
- 1 box of Kleenex
- 1 Labeled, vinyl, 2-pocket folder with prongs
- 2 Labeled packages of 24 count Crayola Twistables
- 1 Labeled pair of scissors
- 1 Labeled pair of headphones (students this age prefer over-the-ear headphones over earbuds)
The vinyl folders are for the students to use as their daily homework folder. It must have prongs and must be vinyl to stand up to daily wear and tear.
Supplies will be collected in your child’s classroom at Meet the Teacher Night.