Junior High School Enrollment
Welcome to Chandler Unified School District, the premier district of choice! If your family is new to our community, we look forward to enrolling your child/children in one of our excelling schools. Our office staff at each school is available to assist you with registering your child.NOTE: To complete your registration packet, you will need emergency contact information as well as your child's primary physician information.
Click below for enrollment instructions and Registration Packet for:Arizona College Prep - Oakland Campus (Grades 6 - 8)Chandler Online Academy (Grades 7 - 12)Elite Performance Academy (Grades 3 - 8. On the campus of CTA Humphrey)
What should you bring to register?
Proof of Residency
One or more of the following documents (a second document may be requested at any time), which must bear the parent or legal guardian’s full name and residential address or physical description of the property where the parent or legal guardian resides with the student (no P.O. Boxes) must be submitted:
- Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water, Cable, Phone) with name and address. Disconnect notices will not be accepted.
- Title Papers (Property Deed)
- Purchase Contract
- Lease/Rental Agreement (must be on letterhead of rental company)
- Residency Affidavit (see Affidavit of Shared Residence below)
- Valid AZ driver’s license or AZ Identification Card
- Valid AZ Motor Vehicle Registration
- Valid United States Passport
- Valid AZ Address Confidentiality Program Authorization Card
- Mortgage Documents
- Property Tax Bill
- Bank or Credit Card Statement
- W-2 Wage Statement
- Payroll Stub
- Certificate of Tribal Enrollment or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe
- Other documentation from a state, tribal, or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, AZ Department of Economic Security, etc.)
Affidavit of Shared Residence Form:
If the student is not living in the parent's home, please right click and save the fillable form below:
To comply with Arizona State Law immunizations are required for school attendance. Please click here to visit the Health Services department for more information.
All students must have a state certified Birth Certificate on file. The original Birth Certificate must be brought in at the time of registration. If the original Birth Certificate is not submitted upon the day of registration, the original must be submitted within 30 days.
Legal Guardianship or Custody Papers
One of the following must be submitted:
- Current, Valid Court Order
- Arizona Court Appointed Guardianship Papers
- Documentation from Superior Court of Arizona showing the pending court date for Guardianship hearing. Final papers must be provided within a week of the hearing date.
Special Education Students
- Current copy of IEP and current psychological report.
- Report Card from prior school
If available, please also provide:
- State test scores
- Transcripts from prior school
- Withdrawal papers from prior school
Please present the above items to the school office to register your child.