Next Wednesday, October 24th will be a full day of college prep and a little fun too. CeCe Keeto will be here to help you navigate the grown up world of financial planning. You will have an opportunity to work on your college applications, including scholarships, and ask college reps questions about the process. We will also review how to report your college acceptances and scholarships to Mrs. Dalton. Boise State University will be here to share information about majors and scholarships or you can attend a Q&A with Mrs. Dalton.
- 7:45 Please check in with your 1st Hour Teacher
- 7:50 Report to the gym
- 8:00 Financial Planning Presentation with CeCe Keeto
- 9:00 College Application Campaign, Scholarship Workshop and FAFSA Information
- 11:30 College Presentation Boise State University or Q&A with Mrs. Dalton
- 11:45 Release to 3rd Hour
- 11:50 A Lunch (determined by your 3rd Hour)
- 12:30 B Lunch (determined by your 3rd Hour)
- 1:10 Report to your 5th hour
- 1:25 Assembly in the Gym
Please be sure to bring your laptop, phone, and paper copies of all of your college and scholarship acceptances. If you are absent on Wednesday, October 24th it is very important that you contact Mrs. Dalton when you return.