CREATE CORNELL NOTES FOR THE TWENTY (20) TERMS PROVIDED IN THE POWERPOINT.
Directions for Flashcards (3 x 5 index cards):
- MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE WORD AND PART OF SPEECH (LEFT-HAND COLUMN 1- Refer to ELA Survival Guide)
- THE DEFINITION (RIGHT- HAND COLUMN 2- Refer to ELA Survival Guide)
- THE SYNONYMS/ANTONYMS (RIGHT-HAND COLUMN 1- Refer to ELA Handbook) FOR EACH WORD. Some words may not contain an antonym.
Right side: synonyms
- FRONT: Vocab Word and Part of Speech
- BACK: Draw a line vertically from the top to bottom to split into two sides-