Chandler Unified School District has an active commitment to meet the following goals:
- To provide all student-athletes with positive experiences which promote the ideals of leadership, competition, and the pursuit of excellence.
- To protect the well-being of student-athlete through policies and procedures concerned with safety and injury care.
- To foster progress of student-athletes through the academic curriculum of the educational institution to which they belong.
- To empower all student-athletes with knowledge, skills, and attitudes for success.
- To produce competitive athletic teams.
As a part of Chandler Unified School District’s commitment to meet the goals slated above, you have been asked to participate in a feedback process regarding your participation in the recent athletic season. This feedback will help both the Athletic Director and the head coach identify goals and clarify priorities for each program that will help ensure quality experiences for the participants.