Students are now able to play sports in the gym during each of the three lunches.
- Lunch Time Activity sessions occur on Monday through Friday during the last 20 minutes of each lunch period.
- Students should eat lunch and then report to the gym entrance near the outdoor eating area.
- Students must be on time to enter the gym with the teacher.
- Activities will change each quarter- 1st quarter activity is volleyball.
- 36 spots are available for students per day per lunch period.
Students can only sign up for 2 sessions per week.
Rules for participating in Lunch Time Activity:
1. No food or drink in the gym.
2. No cell phone use.
3. Students are responsible for their own belongings.
4. Use equipment properly.
5. Proper athletic shoes must be worn to participate.
6. Good attitude and cooperation are a must.
Use the links below to sign up for a spot to play sports in the gym during lunch. There are also signs with QR codes around campus that will take you to the form.
Students must be logged in to their Google classroom account to access the forms.