Items Needed for Registration
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence – One or more of the following documents, which must bear the parent or legal guardian’s full name and residential address or physical description of the property where the parent or legal guardian resides with the student (no P.O. Boxes) must be submitted:
- Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water, Cable, Phone) with name and address. Disconnect notices will not be accepted.
- Title Papers (Property Deed)
- Purchase Contract
- Lease/Rental Agreement (must be on letterhead of rental company)
- Residency Affidavit
- Valid AZ driver’s license or AZ Identification Card
- Valid AZ Motor Vehicle Registration
- Valid United States Passport
- Valid AZ Address Confidentiality Program Authorization Card
- Mortgage Documents
- Property Tax Bill
- Bank or Credit Card Statement
- W-2 Wage Statement
- Payroll Stub
- Certificate of Tribal Enrollment or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe
- Other documentation from a state, tribal, or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, AZ Department of Economic Security, etc.)
Chandler Unified School District is pleased to offer tuition-free all-day kindergarten again this school year. Registration is under way and will continue throughout the remainder of the school year. Children who are 5 or will turn 5 by August 31 of the current year are eligible to register. For more information, please contact Andersen Elementary @ 480-812-6000.
Please visit our District website concerning information on Early Registration for Kindergarten and Open Enrollments.