|Subject / Grade:||Department Chair, 12th Grade Government|
|"The best part of your life is when your family becomes your friends and your friends become your family."|
|-- Robin Roberts, Good Morning America Anchor, and former ESPN Anchor & Reporter|
Welcome students to our class! Feel free to use all the resources on this site. Please contact me if you have questions, comments, or concerns.
My Education and Professional Background
The 2018-2019 school year will mark my 15th year as an educator, 11th in CUSD, and 4th at CCHS. My teaching experience branching from grades 4-12. I am excited to be part of the brand new Dr. Camille Casteel High School, teaching 8th grade social studies.
- Associates in Liberal Arts, Nassau Community College, Long Island, NY
- Bachelors in Political Science and Mass Communication, Arizona State University
- Masters in Secondary Education, University of Phoenix
- Masters in Educational Leadership; Principal K-12, Northern Arizona University, Fall 2015
- 7-12 Social Studies, State of AZ Certified Teacher
- 7-12 Social Studies, State of NY Certified Teacher
- K-12 AZ Certified Principal
My Educational Philosophy
Think of school as your job! In order to be successful, you need to be prepared to do your best each and everyday. Don't expect learning new academic material to come easy, but work to your potential and you will see the benefits. I will help guide you every step of the way, but you must be willing to help yourself first.
Click to Report a Website Problem | Email the Teacher