Student Crisis Fund
Click to Email CEFBecause families experience substantial medical costs not covered through insurance, the Chandler Unified School District and the Chandler Education Foundation partnered to create the CUSD Student Crisis Fund to assist the families of our students who undergo life-altering experiences, such as those we've described.
Tier 2 - Major Medical $1,001 to $2,500.
Tier 3 - Catastrophic Illness/Injury $2,501 and above.
- A committee of volunteers will be set up to review requests for each tier level.
- Money is never awarded to the individuals.
- Medical Information will be required for Catastrophic Illness/Injury Request.
- Checks are written directly to medical facilities, specialists, businesses, corporations, etc.
- All applications requesting assistance need to be sent to Donna Nigh at the CUSD District Office.