2017 GRADES FOR SUMMER ACADEMY
Summer Academy 2017 grades will post to the Infinite Campus Student Portal on Mon., June 26th (junior high) and Sat., July 1st (high school). Please review and download a copy of your Summer Academy 2017 grade(s) on/before Wed., July 5th. After July 5th, CUSD students/parents should request a copy of their transcript through their high school counselor. Grades are not mailed.
OUT OF DISTRICT STUDENTS ONLY: Please follow the directions listed above to download a copy of your final grade(s). Grades are not mailed; however, we will mail a copy of your CUSD Summer Academy transcript to your home school registrar. Please allow 7-14 days for the transcript to arrive with your district personnel. If you desire a copy of your transcript after July 5th, please contact the Community Education office at 480-224-3909.
Location: Casteel High School
24901 S. Power Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142Dates: Mon. – Thurs., June 11-14 AND June 18-21. Performance: 6:30 PM Thurs., June 21Class times: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PMCoordinator(s): Paula Jones and Curt LandonThis camp is offered to any student who has played a band or orchestra instrument for a minimum of one year. Students should be registered for grades 6-12 for the 2018-2019 school year. Visit our camp website for more info!
Location: Basha Elementary
3535 S. Basha Road, Chandler, AZ 85248Dates: Mon. - Fri., June 4-22, 2018, Open House on Fri., June 1st from 10 am - 11 amClass times: 8:30 am - 10:15 am / 10:15 am - 12 noonCoordinator(s): Jamie Cordova
Location: Chandler High SchoolDates: Mon - Fri, June 11-29, 2018Class times: 7:30 am - 11:30 am / 12 pm - 4 pmCoordinator(s): Jennifer Chandler and Kyle Darr
Location: ACP OaklandDates: Mon. - Fri., June 4 - June 22, 2018Class times: 7:30 am - 2:00 pmCoordinator(s): Dominick Capersino
Location: To and from ACP Oakland. Catch the bus at the junior high closest to your home.Dates: Mon. - Fri., June 4 - June 22, 2018Class times: Please arrive early for both pick-up and drop off. AM pick up and PM drop off times listed in flyer.
Location: Interested in Online Courses? For any questions regarding online classes, please contact Chandler Online Academy directly at 480-812-7190 or visit their website linked above.Dates:Class times:Coordinator(s): Jarrett Pack, Chandler Online Program Director
Junior High - ACP Oakland; High School - Chandler High School
- If you are OUT OF DISTRICT AND WILL NOT RETURN TO CUSD FALL 2018, click the survey link above and complete the survey. If your survey details indicate you will attend any CUSD school fall 2018, the information will NOT be processed as the survey information is only needed for OUT OF DISTRICT STUDENTS (NOT returning to CUSD fall 2018).
- If you are OUT OF DISTRICT and WILL ATTEND CUSD FALL 2018: After your open enrollment has been approved, please contact the guidance counselor at your new CUSD school. Your guidance counselor will complete your fall 2018 enrollment AND select summer 2018 courses. If your survey details indicate you will attend any CUSD school fall 2018, the information will NOT be processed as the survey information is only needed for OUT OF DISTRICT STUDENTS (NOT returning to CUSD fall 2018).
- If you’re an out-of-district student wishing to register for any junior high or high school Summer Academy course, FIRST meet with your home school’s guidance counselor to determine what course(s) you should take and confirm whether our CUSD course(s) will transfer to your home school. AFTERWARDS, you’ll complete your information on the survey link above.
- After reviewing the information that you submit from the survey link above, our Summer Academy staff will pre-enroll you in the desired course for credit recovery or Next Step. Please allow 7-10 days for staff to review and process your information.
- Once this is completed, you’ll receive an automated email with course details and instructions to finalize your registration with payment through the student/parent portal using Infinite Campus. Submitting payment for the course is the only way to secure a slot in the class.
- Please review our Summer Academy flyers to review details pertaining to attendance/tardies, Code of Conduct, Final Exams, breakfast/lunch, etc. prior to submitting payment. All funds are non-refundable.NOTES:
STUDENTS ARE NOT OFFICIALLY ENROLLED IN ANY COURSE UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED. Please complete the enrollment process early to ensure a space is available in the desired course.