We would like to welcome you to Auxier Elementary School. To officially enroll your child, the following information must be provided to us:
- Completed immunization records
- Certified state/government birth certificate
- We are not able to accept hospital issued certificates
- Proof of residency
- Contract of home purchase, lease agreement of residency, utility bill)
- Legal documents (if applicable)
- If applicable, custody agreements, guardianship, power of attorney
- After school arrangements (walk, parent pick-up, bus rider)
- Completed enrollment forms
- You may pick up an enrollment form from our office during regular school hours.
Please bring all of these documents with you at the time of registration. We will make copies for our files and have you complete the enrollment paperwork.
Please click here for kindergarten registration information.
Please click here for open enrollment information.
If you are requested to fax registration documents to our school, the following fax numbers should be used:
Ginny Lamar (Registration): (480) 224-9410
Jane Langelier (Nurse): (480) 224-9411
Kari Smith (Administrative Assistant to Anthony M. Smith): (480) 224-9409
CUSD is accepting Open Enrollment applications for the 2017-2018 school year.