CRAS July Open House Event
Sound is everywhere – learn to harness it at the premier audio recording, sound engineering, and music production school. We invite you to attend our July Open House event. RSVP today and get started on the path to your career in audio.
Meet and speak one-on-one with our internship team, faculty, staff, students and grads. See and participate in live demos in our studios, Live Sound Venue, labs and classrooms. Be exposed to what it’s like to [BE]CRAS!
A Day @ Intel - for 8-12th grade girls interested in STEM
For the 10th year running, Intel will host “A Day @Intel.” This field trip is a daylong field trip for young women grades 8-12 who are interested in finding out more about STEM careers. 100 registration slots are available. Continental breakfast, lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
Date: Friday, June 30, 2017
Time: 8:00am-4:00pm, check-in begins at 7:15am.
Location: 5000 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226, building CH7-100, Major Cross Roads – Chandler Blvd and Rural Rd.
The Day’s Agenda:
- 7:15-8:00 AM Registration and badging – Fieldtrip registrants will be provided a badge for access to Intel facilities
- 8:00-9:00 AM Intro to the Day – Introductions, Keynote, Overview
- 9:00-11:00 AM Instructor led engineering activity
- 11:00-12:30 PM Lunch and Education Panel.
- 12:30-1:15 Science Fair: Demos, College Info tables, Scholarships and resources
- 1:20-3:30 PM Lab Tour Group assignment and Lab Tours and debrief
- 3:30-4:00 PM Closing Thoughts and Discussion