WELCOME to the land of the unknown called: Quarantine Quarter!
Online instruction will begin Monday March 30, 2020. I do not know how long online instruction will last, but will provide updates as I receive them.
What you can do in the meantime:
1. If you still haven’t completed your paper, this is the time.
2. Send me memes.
3. Look into this opportunity for writing from ASU https://yaswriters.wordpress.com/
4. Escape to a better world THROUGH READING!
If you are in an unsafe environment during quarantine or are in need of goods, please let me know.
I love you all! 📖😎❤️-Price
PRICE OFFICE HOURS:
I can be reached my email or remind Monday-Friday. Virtual phones are still being organized.
For the week of March 30-April 3, virtual office hours will be 10am-12pm.
BELOW you will find the prompt to take your project to the next phase.
1. What way do you think is the best way to communicate your research? Think: visually, storytelling, a specific rhetorical appeal, etc. Explain your answer.
2. What information from your research will be hard for the public to understand or accept? How can you get around thid barrier?
1. What was your original Rhetorical Situation? (Context, Author, Audience, Purpose)
2. What are possible new Rhetorical Situations? Who is your new audience? Has your purpose changed, if so, to what?
3. What assumptions can you make about your new audience?
1. What medium did you choose for your research?
2. Why is that the best option for you?
3. What elements from the other options could you include in your project?
1. Who is your targeted audience?
2. What is your intended purpose?
3. In 4-6 sentences explain how you would adapt your information if your audience was (pick 1) college professors, a government committee, or Bhad Bhabie.