Arizona College Preparatory teachers strive to provide current, accurate information about student progress using the Infinite Campus system. Our goal is to have teachers update their gradebook weekly in order to keep you informed of your child's progress. In order to access your child's grades, you must have your child's student ID and Infinite Campus password.
What is Infinite Campus?
It is a log-on website “Portal” where you, the student, can access your grade and class attendance. This will help you increase communication with your teachers.
What do you need to do to start using the Infinite Campus(IC) Student Portal?
You will need to activate your account. You can log-on anywhere you have Internet access (at home, in a school, or through your Smartphone). The activation is easy, but specific directions need to be followed.
How to access:
1. Go to the Chandler Unified School District Homepage: https://www.cusd80.com/site/default.aspx?PageID=1
2. Click on the Parents & Students Tab
3. Choose Student Portal-Online Grades
1. Use this URL:https://www.cusd80.com/studentportal. The Infinite Campus Portal Homepage appears where you will enter your unique username and password. (As a student, you already have a Campus Portal account.)
2. For the User Name, enter in: Capital S (plus) student number (Example: S78788)
3. For your Temporary Password, type in: Capital S (plus) student number (plus birthdate in MMDDYY format) (Example: S78788051898)
4. You will create your own personalized new password:
a. Change Account Password
b. Old Password: is the one you first used (exampleS78788051898)
c. TheNew Password is Case Sensitive
d. Be sure to keep your password in a safe place and share with your parents.
e. If you forget your password, do not try to logon more than twice or the program will be disabled. If your account becomes disabled please contact Roslyn Wilson at Wilson.firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Many parents and students access the Infinite Campus Student Portal through a smart phone app.
2. Download the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal application from any app store.
3. The access code is GBBGMT. (ALL CAPS.)