Please register in the school office at 5400 South White Drive. Please bring a copy of the following:
Classic CarlsonStudents living in the Carlson Elementary boundaries may enroll their children for the 2018-2019 school year starting January 9th, 2018. Enrollment will be handled in the Carlson Elementary front office.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Current Immunizations
- Proof of Residency(utility bill)
CLICK HERE FOR A MAP OF CUSD ELEMENTARY BOUNDARIES
CTA CarlsonThe CTA option exists at Carlson Elementary for those families wishing to enroll their children into the traditional program. Please note, that students living in the Carlson Elementary boundaries are guaranteed enrollment in the "Classic" program, but not necessarily in the CTA program. CTA enrollment is based upon space available and priority levels.Parents wishing to enroll their children in the CTA option should bring the necessary paperwork into the Carlson front office. Acceptance into the CTA program will be based on the following priorities.
- 1st priority goes to siblings of existing resident students (student who live in the Carlson attendance boundary)
- 2nd priority goes to families living within the Carlson Elementary Boundaries: Click Here To See CUSD Elementary Boundaries
- Families who reside outside of the Carlson attendance boundaries will need to complete an Open Enrollment form which will be made available online. These forms will require you to select your top 3 choices of schools to attend. The application will then be sent to the district office for approval and placement. You will need to register at your home school as well. The Open Enrollment online form will be made available effective 7:30AM on Monday, January 8th.