Make a Tax Credit Donation
Arizona law ARS 43-1089.01 enables taxpayers to make a tax credit contribution to help fund extracurricular activities in public schools. Contributions can be in any amount up to:
- $400.00 per calendar year if filing status is Married, filing Joint Return
- $200.00 per calendar year if filing status is Single or Head of Household
- $200.00 per calendar year if filing status is Married filing separate return
Remember ... a tax credit is a full refund, not a deduction. So you will receive every penny of your contribution back when you file your taxes! To participate in this great program, follow these instructions:
- Visit our online donation system and make your donation safely and securely online.
- Alternatively, you can download a donation form, complete the form, and return to either our district office or the school receiving the donation.
- According to state law, these tax credit donations must be made to a specific school site, not the district. Please be sure to specify Santan JHS when making your donation.
- You may also indicate if you would like specific extracurricular programs at Santan to receive your donation. If you do not specify a program, our principal at the school may determine which program(s) receive the money based on a number of factors.