Student Registration and Enrollment Information
Welcome to Chandler Unified School District. If your family is new to our community, we look forward to enrolling your child/children in one of our excelling schools. Our office staff at each school is available to assist you with registering your child. You must be an Arizona Resident to complete registration and enrollment.
School Office HoursElementary School: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.Junior High School: 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.High School: 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
What should you bring to register?
Proof of ResidencyOne or more of the following documents (a second document may be requested at any time), which must bear the parent or legal guardian’s full name and residential address or physical description of the property where the parent or legal guardian resides with the student (no P.O. Boxes) must be submitted:
- Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona Identification Card or Arizona Motor Vechicle Registration
- Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program Authorization Card
- Real estate deed or mortgage documents
- Property tax bill
- Residential lease or rental agreement, including Section 8 agreement or off-base military hosuing (must be on letterhead of rental company)
- Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water, Cable, Phone) with name and address. Disconnect notices will not be accepted.
- Bank or Credit Card Statement
- W-2 Wage Statement
- Payroll Stub
- Certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe in Arizona
- Documentation from a state, tribal, or federal government agency (Social Security Administration, Veterans' Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security)
- Temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
- Residency Affidavit (see Affidavit of Shared Residence below)
Affidavit of Shared Residence Form:
If the student is not living in the parent's home, please right-click and save the fillable form below:
Immunization RecordsTo comply with Arizona State Law immunizations are required for school attendance. Please visit the Health Services Department for more information.
Birth CertificateAll students must have a state certified Birth Certificate on file. The original Birth Certificate must be brought in at the time of registration. If the original Birth Certificate is not submitted upon the day of registration, the original must be submitted within 30 days.
Legal Guardianship or Custody PapersOne of the following must be submitted:
- Current, Valid Court Order
- Arizona Court Appointed Guardianship Papers
- Documentation from Superior Court of Arizona showing the pending court date for Guardianship hearing. Final papers must be provided within a week of the hearing date.
Academic RecordsIf available, please also provide:
- Withdraw form
- Report Card from prior school
- State test scores - High School ONLY
- Transcripts from prior school - High School ONLY
Special EducationCurrent copy of the IEP and current psychological report.Please present the above items to the school office to register your child.Registration packets will be available in the school front office for you to complete. You will also need emergency contact information as well as your child's primary physician information.
Click to Report a Website Problem