In compliance with the Governor’s Executive Order 2020-51 and in effort to provide support for students who need it, our campus will be re-opened, starting January 6th, Monday-Friday, during the following times for access to technology and learning.
Session 1: (7:25-10:25AM) Session 2: (11:30-2:30PM)
Please see the following links for more details and requirements:
Virtual Learning opportunity approved by the Board:
- If you would like your student to participate in this virtual opportunity, please leave message on the attendance line, 480-224-2803
- Please notify us by January 4, 2021
Please click this link to our Re-Opening page to get more information
Any student that is under quarantine during the final days (12/16 & 12/17) will have the opportunity to take their finals within the first two weeks of returning to school in January 2021. Students will need to work with their teachers to arrange a time and date.
- All 10TH Grade Students
- AzM2 MAKE UP DAYS are for students who were absent on the assessment days:
- *April 8- Reading/Writing Make-Up (11:00am-2:10pm) Small Gym
- *April 9- Math Make-Up (11:00am-2:10pm) Small Gym
- Writing/Reading Make-Up C206 or C115 (IF NEEDED)
*Lunch will be 10:12-10:42am for students making up AzM2 Writing, Reading and Math tests.
· AIMS Science – ALL 11th Grade Students (NO AIMS SCIENCE MAKE-UP)
· ACT - All juniors (NO ACT MAKE-UP)
Starting June 1, 2020
Guidelines for Parent Registration of students:
Only one parent/guardian allowed during registration process. Please do not bring children to your appointment.
Parents are required to:
- Call or email the school to set up an appointment
- Social distance
- Stay home when they feel sick
- It is suggested to wear personal cloth face covering or mask if available
Thank you for your cooperation!
SAFER. STRONGER. TOGETHER.
STEM DIPLOMA PROGRAM INFORMATION
Contact Mr. Mann for any additional information or questions
Due to the recent events, any STEM student who wishes to do coursework at COA fulltime this year will still be able to stay in the STEM program at Perry. Please let Mr. Mann know your intentions if you do not plan to return to the Perry campus this year. Mr. Mann will still advise you for your courses if you plan on doing COA full time.
Please note, Chandler Online Academy may not have all the courses that you will need for the program.