Basha High School
Class of 2019
May 29th, 7:30pm
ASU Wells Fargo Arena
Live stream available at
Please note ASU's Clear Bag Policy
CONSTRUCTION UPDATE WEEK OF May 20, 2019
- 9th Street & 11th Street west of Mill Avenue: Electrical upgrades for traffic signals may cause intermittent turn restrictions/closures.
- Gammage Curve/Apache Blvd: Work continues in the Gammage curve. Palm tree relocation from center island to Birchett park is expected to begin mid-week. Traffic will be maintained in both directions. Expect sidewalk/crosswalk detours.
- Apache Blvd from Rural Road to Cedar Street: Road widening work begins near Terrace Boulevard and concrete preparation work for the Overhead Catenary System foundations continues. Traffic will be maintained in both directions. Expect turn restrictions, metered parking restrictions and possible sidewalk/crosswalk detours.
- Rio Salado Parkway: Road widening efforts continue along the north side of Rio Salado Parkway with first round of base paving occurring this weekend. Road widening efforts along the south side of the roadway near ASU parking lot 59 is also beginning.
- Downtown Mill Avenue: Track installation began on Mill Avenue between University Drive and Rio Salado Parkway on May 13. Click here to view the construction notice. Visit valleymetro.org/tempestreetcar to view information specific to this work including resources, ongoing updates, events and more!
Visit valleymetro.org/tempestreetcar to view the latest updates including the latest 6-month construction outlook.