Virtual Learning Resources
In compliance with the Governor’s Executive Order 2020-51 and in effort to provide support for students who need it, our campus will be open, starting August 17th, Monday-Friday, during the following times for access to technology and learning.
Session 1: (8:00 – 11:00AM) OR Session 2: (12:00 – 3:00PM)
- Supervision and learning support will be provided for REGISTERED students only. Call 480-812-7150 for available time slots. Walk-in students will not be admitted.
- The campus will have designated space for registered students to be supervised as they complete online classwork.
- Students may have access to a district device based on availability but are encouraged to bring their CUSD issued device as well as headphones and power cord. Hill Learning Academy has limited devices for students to use.
- Parents are required to transport students to and from the campus. There will be NO district transportation provided. Students - please park in the South Student parking lot if you are driving. Parents - student drop off/pick up will take place in the MAIN parking lot by the courtyard gate.
- With limited space and staff available, and in alignment with our health mitigation strategies, we highly recommend that students only remain on campus for the amount of time necessary to complete their online classwork as there are no activities provided outside of supervised online classwork.
- It is expected that each student bring their own writing utensil. It is advised that they also bring a bottle of water as our water fountains are turned off following CDC guidelines.
- The cafeteria WILL NOT be serving meals.
- There will be no direct instruction. All instruction is provided via our online/virtual platform.
- Facial coverings will be REQUIRED for all students who participate and will be worn when appropriate physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- COA Students Only: Please visit your child’s homeschool webpage where the weekly sign-up link is made available.
- ALL Students who participate in on-site learning MUST bring their Parent Acknowledgement Form when they first arrive to participate. This form is only required once during the child’s participation during the virtual phase of learning.
Should you wish your child to attend any of the sessions, please contact Hill Learning Academy main line, 480-812-7150, for available time slots.
Please note that for your child to participate, they MUST NOT exhibit any one of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or severely immunocompromised. Should these symptoms appear during their participation, they will be sent home. As well, all students are to adhere to the CUSD Student Code of Conduct. If they are unable to, parents will be called to come pick up their child.
Hill Learning Academy