Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! When you come to Husky Days next week to pick up your student’s schedule, please be aware that we will not be making student schedule changes except for the following reasons:
* Example: Student should be in Spanish 2, but is scheduled in Spanish 1.
* Student is scheduled in a class that they completed over summer, or that they completed last year.
* Student has a 0 hour or a 7th hour and does not have transportation.
* There is a blank period in the student’s schedule.
* Student is a senior missing a class required for graduation.
* Student has two classes scheduled in the same period.
Teachers are hired and the master schedule is created based on student registration requests filled out in the spring. Students will not be allowed to select a different elective, choose a teacher or change a lunch period.
Thank you for your cooperation and support. Have a great school year!