The Chandler Republican Women Sue Sossaman Scholarship is named after its founding member, Sue Sossaman, which she established in 1976. The Sue Sossaman Scholarship is $500.00 per school year, or $250 per semester.
The recipient must:
• Be female, 18 years of age or older;
• Be a registered Republican in Arizona;
• Be a resident of Chandler or Gilbert, Arizona, or member of Chandler Republican Women;
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent;
• Be admitted to a college in the State of Arizona;
• Maintain a 2.5 grade point average or higher;
• Furnish an in-depth history that includes leadership qualities, community involvement, goals, plans to reach goals, references and a copy of her Voter Registration card.