The ACTEAZ Scholarship is non-renewable (meaning this scholarship is a one-time award).
- The scholarship will be payable to the educational institution identified by the applicant.
- The scholarship amount can range from $500.00 – $2,500.00 based upon the available funds and the number of scholarships the committee agrees to award.
To be eligible to receive an ACTEAZ Scholarship you must:
- Be a graduating senior who is enrolled in a recognized Career and Technical Education program at a high school (from Funding Priority List)
- Be a student who is enrolled in a recognized Career and Technical Education program at the post-secondary level (may include CTE Teacher Preparation Program)
- Be nominated by a current ACTEAZ member (ACTEAZ Members may nominate a maximum of two students)
- Have not previously been awarded a Scholarship by ACTEAZ